- Our Products
- Zinc Sulphate
We have gained expertise in providing high quality Zinc Sulphate that is a colorless crystalline, water-soluble chemical compound. Water soluble, transparent, colorless, crystalline compound, our chemical finds its applications in agriculture field as a fertilizers. Commonly used as the heptahydrate, our chemical is also known as white vitriol and is available in different sizes of packaging to fulfill the demands and requirements of customers.
We bring forth a vast variety of Zinc Sulphate, which is a chemical compound of ZnSO4. The most striking physical properties of this type of chemical are that it is soluble in water, transparent, colorless and a crystalline compound. Also, it is widely used as the heptahydrate, ZnSO4.7H2O, known as white vitriol. Moreover, one can prepare Zinc Sulphate by reacting zinc with sulfuric acid. Zinc is required in such small amounts that it is classified as a micro-nutrient or trace element. Widely used to provide zinc in animal feeds, fertilizers and agricultural sprays; these chemicals are also suitable for the following:
- Making lithopone in coagulation bath for rayon
- In electrolyte for zinc plating
- As a mordant in dyeing
- As a preservative for skins and leather
- In medicine as an astringent and emitic
Chemical Properties :
- Appearance: White crystal
- ZnSo4.7H2O: 99% Max
- Zn Content: 21% Min & 33% Min.
- Fe Content: 60 ppm
- Pb Content: 10 ppm
- Cd Content: 7 ppm
- Water insoluble: 0.05% Max.
- Serves as a growth hormone
- Influences protein synthesis
- Used in the manufacture of viscose rayon fiber
- Finds application as a corrosion inhibitor in cooling towers and municipal water systems
Used on following crops:
- Deciduous fruits