Regenerative Type Acetylene Purifying Mass
Innovation is our forte and we strive to process effective collection of Regenerative Type Acetylene Purifying Mass for the clients. Our range is widely used in removing sulphur, phosphorus, arsenic, ammonia and hydrogen sulphide impurities from acetylene gas that is generated by the acetylene generator. Clients can avail our range in tamper proof packaging, which eliminates chances of any kind of property loss.
Regenerative Acetylene Purifying Mass
Leveraging on rich industry experience, we have been engaged in offering Regenerative Type Acetylene Purifying Mass. Common properties of this type of chemical are that is a colorless gas, widely used as a fuel and a chemical building block. Our range is processed by partial combustion of methane or turns out as a side product in ethylene stream from cracking of hydrocarbons. Also, it serves as the main source of organic chemicals that are widely utilized in the chemical industry.
Physical Properties :
- Acetylene Purifying Mass Regenerative Type which is a colorless gas, which is widely used as a fuel and a chemical building block
- Acetylene Purifying Mass Regenerative Type is mostly manufactured by partial combustion of methane
Removal of following impurities from acetylene gas generated by the acetylene generator:
- Hydrogen sulphide
- Purification capacity of APM (R) is 40 NM3 in about 10 Regenerations
- Particle size passes through 40 mesh when dry
- Bulk density of mass is about 0.55 kg per liter
- Specific consumption of purifying mass will be 25 grams per NM3 of Gas generated.