We are engaged in providing our customers with Ferrous Sulphate. These are formulated using premium quality raw material such as iron ores, procured from reputed vendors of the market. our chemicals are available in both powder and amorphous form for meeting the diverse requirements of customers. In addition to this, we pack all our products using premium packaging material to ensure safety during transportation.
We have gained expertise in processing a quality-tested range of Ferrous Sulphate. To suit diverse demands of the clients, we offer this type of chemical in heptahydrate FeSO4.7H2O (green vitriol, Copperas) form. Our entire range is a blue-green mono clinic crystalline water soluble salt, which is widely used in water purification process as a reducing agent, fortifying various foods with iron.
Chemical Properties :
- Purity as FeSO4 .7H2O: 99.2% Max.
- Fe Content: 20.4% Min
- PH of 5% solution at 25o C: 3.5
- Insoluble Matter: 0.04% Max.
- Density: 1.898 g/cm3
Features and Uses:
- Suitable for treatment and prevention of iron deficiency anaemia
- Used for fortifying food
- Treats iron-deficiency anemia
- Used in manufacturing inks and iron gall ink
- Used to stain concrete, some limestone and sandstones a yellowish rust color.