Customers can avail from us a precisely formulated collection of Ferric Chloride that is ensured for its purity and unadulterated processing. Our offered chemicals are used as a catalyst in organic synthesis and are widely demanded in various industries. Various types of Ferrous Chloride Solutions are made available by us in this range, hence meeting varying demands of the customers. In order to maintain original properties of our chemicals, we provide these in tamper proof packaging.
Ferrous Chloride Solutions
We excel in catering to the demands of clients by offering Ferrous Chloride Solution, which is processed using virgin raw material and chlorine through an oxidation process. This type of chemical is collected after direct chlorination of iron with chlorine at the time of condensation of sublimed products. Our chemical engineers regulate the entire process so as to ensure that final chemical obtained is pure and safe for usage. Widely used as a catalyst and mordant, the Ferrous Chloride Solution also serves as an oxidizing, chlorination and condensing agent.
- Cattle feed-additive
- Used as an etching agent for photo engraving and printed circuitry
- Produces decorative surface effects on ceramics
- Glycerin manufacturing process
- Ferrous Chloride increases the rate of settling of sludge in sewage by the process of hydrolysis forming Ferric Hydroxide, which acts as a coagulant
- Used an etching agent for photo engraving and printed circuitry
- Used to produce decorative surface effects on ceramics
- Used in the manufacture of glycerine.