Our clients can avail from us Magnesium Sulphate that is formulated using superior ingredients, procured from the reliable vendors of the market. Widely used in agriculture and gardening industries, our chemicals are widely used for maintaining correct magnesium deficiency in the soil. In addition to this, our expert quality controllers check all the chemicals on various parameters to ensure zero impurity.
The Magnesium Sulphate that we offer is a chemical compound encountered as heptahydrate MgSO4 .7H2O. Most commonly it is known as Epsom salts that are used as a drying agent. Processed using advanced techniques and best-in-class ingredients,:
- Agriculture and gardening purposes to correct magnesium deficiency in soil
- Potted plants or magnesium-hungry crops
- Organic industry
Chemical Properties :
- Purity as MgSO4 .7H2O: 99% Min
- Color: Pure white
- Mg content: 9.60%
- MgO content: 16.2%
- Solubility in H2O at 20o C: 25.5g/100 ml.
- PH of 10% solution at 20o C: 7
- Density: 2.66g/ml (solution)